RefWorks is a web-based bibliography manager that allows you to create your own personal database by importing references from text files or online databases and other various sources. You can use these references in writing papers and automatically format the bibliography in seconds.
1. Go to RefWorks and click on Create Account (located at the bottom of the box)
2. Use your lynchburg.edu email to register
3. Your Lynchburg email becomes your username
4. Create a password
5. A verification email will be sent
6. Click on the link in the verification email and add your name, role, and department affiliation
RefWorks for Google Docs lets RefWorks users add in-text and footnote citations to documents, auto-generating your bibliography as you write.
Although PubMed does not have a direct export to RefWorks, it's possible to create a file in PubMed that can be imported into RefWorks.