Welcome! This guide was created to assist you in your coursework for NURS 412. The Quick Start box below is a good option if you already know where you're headed. You may want to check out one of the other tabs above if you need more help.
The section of the Library Collection dealing with Nursing topics are usually found throughout call number R. A simple outline of the topics in this section:
- RB1-214 -- Pathology
- RC31-1245 -- Internal medicine
- RC952-954.6 -- Geriatrics
- RD1-811 -- Surgery
- RG1-991 -- Gynecology and obstetrics
- RJ1-570 -- Pediatrics
- RM1-950 -- Therapeutics. Pharmacology
- RT1-120 -- Nursing. History, leadership and education, special topics
Guide last updated for Fall 2017, with assignments from instructor Joanne Newton.