Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Plan Your Visit
Plan Your Visit
Free for University of Lynchburg visitors!
To use our research materials, see below.
Students - Research Appointment
Students are encouraged to make an appointment with Historic Sandusky staff prior to coming to Historic Sandusky. Hours and staff are limited. Please fill out this form, and someone will contact you in regards to your request.
- assist students in resource discovery
- one-on-one work with students to review Historic Sandusky holdings related to the request
- answer questions related to the Historic Sandusky house and grounds
- explain collection policies and procedures
- discuss loans of Historic Sandusky materials to the student
Faculty - Class Instruction Appointment
University of Lynchburg faculty are encouraged to complete this form to describe their instructional needs in relation to the Historic Sandusky collections, grounds, and facilities. Please make note that the grounds and facilities can comfortably fit 25 students at one time, and larger groups may need to be negotiated.
- plan, in conjunction with faculty, what materials may suit instructional needs
- direct the students to work in the visitor center classroom
- retrieve collection materials prior to the start of class
- accompany class on a guided tour of the house, if relevant to class needs
- troubleshoot basic technology questions