The University of Lynchburg was founded in 1903 as Virginia Christian College. The University archives are an organized source of information on the activities, policies, procedures, and people from 1903 to the present. It is the official repository of documents, publications, photographs, and memorabilia. Use of the Archives is welcomed.
The Archives are open by appointment.
Email email@example.com or call 434.544.8469
Telephone and mail reference questions are accepted. Send inquiries to:
University of Lynchburg Archives
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Most items are non-circulating but a few (such as certain videotapes) can be checked out for one to two days.