Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To get a stable permalink from Factiva, you must add both a prefix and suffix to the link that they provide:
- On the item information page above the article click Share
- Highlight and copy the top link
- Copy and paste the Lynchburg Proxy Prefix before the given link
- Copy and paste our Account ID Suffix after the given link:
- Copy & Paste the new link into your course materials