This guide was created to help you find reliable, accurate, and current information about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). It is a work in progress and will be updated as more information and resources become available.
The guide is broken up into subject areas for ease in navigation:
- Government and educational resources - situation summaries, maps, and global responses through either .gov, .org, or .edu
- Scientific data and searching - genomic, chemistry, medical searching
- News and social media coverage - articles, news feeds, twitter, coronavirus app, video blogs
- Political and Social Science Topics - known sources for country specific political discussion and issues related to Social Science
- Business - resources reporting on the business and financial aspects of the pandemic
- Mental Health - articles related to the topic of mental health concerns and how to cope in the midst of COVID-19