Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library for Alumni
In general, library services and resources are available to current students and employees of the University of Lynchburg. However, the library extends some privileges to alumni of the college as well:
- Library Facility and Books:
- Alumni may visit the library building, and read books or other materials in-house;
- Alumni living in Lynchburg or the surrounding counties may apply for borrowing privileges by completing a form available at the main desk in the library (subject to approval).
- General Internet Use:
- Utilize one of the two provided guest-use computers for limited periods of time; OR
- Those with a personal device may use the UL-Guest WiFi with no time limit.
- Electronic Databases:
- Alumni may conduct database research utilizing one of the two guest-use computers for limited periods of time.
- Note: electronic databases are not accessible from the UL-Guest WiFi.
- The Archivist will assist in the searching of archival materials.
- The Archives invite alumni to help us by identifying the names of individuals in the photograph collection.
- Contact Ariel Myers for more information firstname.lastname@example.org