Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Services for Alumni
In general, library services and resources are available to current students and employees of the University of Lynchburg. However, the library extends some privileges to alumni of the college as well:
- Library Facility and Books:
- Alumni may visit the library building, and read books or other materials in-house;
- Alumni living in Lynchburg or the surrounding counties may apply for borrowing privileges by completing a form available at the main desk in the library (subject to approval).
- General Internet Use:
- Those with a personal device (laptop/tablet/smartphone) may use the UL-Guest wifi network. The Library's subscription electronic resources are not accessible via guest wifi.
- The Archivist will assist in the searching of archival materials.
- The Archives invite alumni to help us by identifying the names of individuals in the photograph collection.
- Contact Ariel Myers for more information email@example.com