Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books, Dissertations and Masters Theses
- Hopwood, Josephus. A Journey Through the Years; An Autobiography. St. Louis, Mo.: Bethany Press, 1932.
- Jubilee, 1903-1978. Lynchburg, Va.: Lynchburg College, 1978.
- Potter, Edmund D. "Westover: The Changing Functions of A Resort Structure." Thesis (Master of Architectural History), University of Virginia, 1995.
- Santos, Michael W., ed. Through the Years: Essays in Lynchburg College History, 1903-1984. Lynchburg, Va.: Alpha Beta Upsilon Chapter of Phi Alpha Theta, Lynchburg College; printed by H.E. Howard, Inc., 1988.
- Wake, Orville W. "The First Fifty Years: A History of Lynchburg College 1903-1953." Dissertation, University of Virginia, 1957.
Other Historical publications
- Newspapers and Magazines
- The Chesapeake Christian
- The Disciple
- The Iron Worker
- Lynchburg College Magazine
- News and Advance (Lynchburg, VA)
- Update (Lynchburg College)
- Unpublished Histories written by students and faculty