Skip to main content
Library Resources for ENVS 321
- Start at Dr. Perault's page for this class:
- Review the information from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service on candidates:
- To find articles, your first choice for a search term is the scientific name of the candidate species you chose to use for your Endangered Species Recovery Plan.
- You might also want to use the common name in conjunction with the scientific name
- It is possible that very little has been published about the species, except in government reports
- I recommend that you start your search in LC OneSearch
- It provides links to almost all the books and journals available from the LC Library
- It also provides citations to many others that can be obtained through ILLiad
- Don’t neglect books! If you need background information, such as breeding and feeding habits, that information is usually easier to find in a book
- You should also try Dissertaions & Theses Full Text if you do not find enough information using LC OneSearch.
- Both the text and the References may be useful to you.